AR Software Engineer
C#, Unity3D, ARkit.
We’re an energetic team of innovators working on an augmented reality application to introduce kids to robotics! Having tested our prototypes with hundreds of kids we are convinced augmented reality is the future. You will become part of a passionate team that is focused on making robotics accessible to all. Our advisors include world-class ETH Professors, world-famous founders and top Silicon Valley investors.
What we offer – what is in it for you?
- An exceptional opportunity to launch and maintain a cutting-edge education application on a global scale.
- An opportunity to invent new AR experiences and continuously experiment with the latest digital technologies.
- A collaborative environment of talented designers and developers.
- A competitive salary and attractive equity-option plan.
- A central modern office in Zürich, 5 min walk from the main train station.
As the Rosie team grows you will have the opportunity to innovate and push the boundaries of what is technically possible with the latest mobile and AR technologies. You will work with the Rosie founders and directly with our CTO. As part of the team you will take part in rapid iteration and testing cycles to accelerate product development.
Responsibilities – what will you be doing?
- Manage the App-to-Market process
- Develop and test AR interactive experiences using ARkit and Unity3D.
- Design, architect and own features, from inception to production.
- Support the design team that are creating AR content.
- Help define sprint and product metrics.
- Implement engineering best practices including peer reviews and coding standards.
Requirements – we’re looking for…
- 2+ years experience building software/prototypes with Unity
- 2+ years experience in C# development. Write native C# code.
- Experience in software architecture to optimise for global scaling.
- Experience publishing an App to the App Store and maintaining it.
- Experience incorporating machine learning and computer vision algorithms.
- An understanding of what makes games fun and addictive to play.
- An understanding of what Minecraft, DuoLingo, ClashRoyal and Clash of Clans is 😉
How to apply
If you feel spoken to – say hi and let’s meet for coffee. Send us an email with a short intro to you at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you 😊